Multi-Level Parking lots on the Bethesda campus provide hundreds of spaces for employees and visitors in a much smaller surface area than the surface lots they have been replacing. Currently, there are five multi-level lots:
- MLP 6 on the northwest side of campus near Buildings 35, 36 and 37 is for employees.
- MLP 7 near the National Library of Medicine is for employees.
- MLP 8 at the intersection of Convent and Lincoln Drives near Buildings 29, 29A and 34 has space for both employees and visitors.
- MLP 9, opened in 2005, is on Convent Drive near Building 10 and is for employees.
- MLP 10, also new in 2005, is near the northeast corner of campus near Building 33 and is for employees.
Building Other Names: