Built in 1938 as a laboratory research building, Building 2 was originally called "Industrial Hygiene Laboratory Building." It no longer serves as a laboratory building. Currently, Building 2 houses the Office of the Director administrative offices; the Office of Education; the Office of Loan Repayment and Scholarship; the Office of AIDS Research; and the Office of Equal Opportunity.
The nearest NIH Shuttle Stop is in front of Building 1.
Building Other Names:
This page was last updated on Nov 26, 2012